The first pump offering function and accuracy at low and high pressures. With its two air chambers, our Vernon 2.0 Dual Floor Pump is the ideal pump for riders with multiple bikes. Simply flip the gauge to your preferred discipline. In MTB mode the pump delivers a high volume of air with a gauge that is calibrated to show up to 40PSI / 2.8 BAR to allow for accurate pressure. In Road mode, a second chamber is engaged to provide air at high pressure. In this mode, you can reach 160PSI / 11 BAR. The gauge is positioned beside the ergonomic handle to allow for easy reading of the desired pressure.
- Steel barrel and base, composite handle with bleed button
- Valve Type: Flip head Presta/Schrader, with sealing lever
- Maximum Pressure: High volume / MTB = 40PSI, High pressure / ROAD = 160PSI
- The first pump with 2 modes optimized to inflate road and mountain bike tires
- Dual face gauge, 40PSI/2.8Bar for Mountain bikes, 160PSI/11Bar for road bikes
- Flipping the gauge face activates the bigger or smaller pump barrels to reach high volume for mountain bikes tires or high pressure for road tires
- Integrated handle with head dock for locking and protection
- Reversible head with integrated air bleeding button
- Wide and stable steel base
- Flippable gauge for high volume MTB or high-pressure Road delivery.
- Dimensions: 675mm
- Air Volume Per Stroke: High volume / MTB = 784cc, High pressure / ROAD = 327cc