When the trail turns downhill, you need control, comfort, and precision. You get all three from our new AM Grips. Scientifically engineered with real-world rider pressure data, we looked at where your hands sit on the grip, what you're looking to do in terms of control when pushing your bike through corners, and what we can add to your experience. All-mountain riders tend to ride in a more relaxed position than XC riders, and the grip is tailored for this with an extended loading area across the top of the grip and special allowance made for your middle finger, which takes a lot of pressure. It combines multiple rubber densities, control chevrons, and an ergonomic profile to hit the absolute sweet spot of comfort and control.
- Designed for trail riders seeking a comfortable position with maximum control
- Scientifically developed from extensive rider testing with our ergonomics partner, Gebiomized
- Extended loading area to support your palm
- Different-density profiles lead to a ribbed finger area
- Ribbed chevrons for ultimate control on the trails
- Diameter: Small = 30mm; Medium = 33mm
- Length: 138.5mm